Pioneers, submariners, or thicket-builders
Publisher: National Bureau of Economic Research in Cambridge, Mass
Written in English
- Patent extensions -- Mathematical models,
- Patent laws and legislation -- United States
|Statement||Deepak Hegde, David C. Mowery, Stuart Graham.|
|Series||NBER working paper series -- working paper 13153., Working paper series (National Bureau of Economic Research) -- working paper no. 13153.|
|Contributions||Mowery, David C., Graham, Stuart J. H., National Bureau of Economic Research.|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||62 p. :|
|Number of Pages||62|
- Globe Life Science Classroom Set
- Graphic pictures of selected remedies
- Twilight in Delhi
- world of Rubens, 1577-1640
- Divine Feminine and Her Sacred Mysteries 2002 Calendar
- How to build a stamp collection
- Immigration law for paralegals
- Bolton Brown, 1864-1936
- Role of pharmacokinetic factors in Pavlovian conditioned tolerance/cross-tolerance to various hypothermic agents
- Local government in occupied Europe (1939-1945)
- The day Jesus died
- The whole duty of man
- Early New England pottery
- IAC 2006 / The MathWorks International Automotive Conference. May 16-17, 2006 Cultural and Congress Centre Liederhalle Stuttgart, Germany
- Sketches of character, and tales founded on fact
- re dYs
- Claims, agreement between the United States of America and Cambodia, signed at Washington October 6, 1996.
- triumph of Settle armorial bindings.
- The Bhagavadgita
- Marjorie Daw and Other People
Pioneers, submariners, or thicket-builders by Deepak Hegde Download PDF EPUB FB2
Get submariners from a library. Pioneers, Submariners, or Thicket-builders: Which Firms Use Continuations in Patenting?. [Deepak Hegde; David C Mowery; Stuart Graham] submariners The continuations procedure within the U.S.
patent system has been criticized for enabling firms to manipulate the patent review process for strategic purposes.
Changes during the s in patent. Pioneers, Submariners, or Thicket-builders: Which Firms Use Continuations in Patenting. Article (PDF Available) January with 30 Reads How we measure 'reads'. David C. Mowery's 93 research works with 8, citations reads, including: Innovation, Technology and Economic Change.
The book lays out an analytical framework for the study of national policies towards technology and science. In addition, the book addresses the complex issues raised by interdependence among the public and private institutions governing the creation, commercialization, and adoption of new technology in different national economies.
Downloadable. It has long been implicitly assumed that the roaring backlogs experienced by most patent offices around the world – and harshly criticized by many patentees – are a mere mechanical consequence of surging numbers of patent filings.
However, different voices suggest that the patent system may sometimes be gamed by an applicant in order precisely to delay the time when a.
Downloadable (with restrictions). This chapter summarizes the basic characteristics of patent data as an innovation indicator and reviews some of the recent research using patent data, focusing on major developments since Griliches in [Griliches, Z.
“Patent statistics as economic indicators: A survey”. Journal of Economic Literat –]. Deloyale concurrentie in de bouwsector: een terreinverkenning van mechanismen van sociale fraude, hun omvang en hun gevolgen voor de sector / Jozef Pacolet ; Katleen Baeyens.
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Hoger Instituut voor de Arbeid: Leuven, - p. - ISBN.